Thursday 25 April 2013

That New Book Smell...

Does anyone out there love 'The Works' as much as I do? It's a great shop for bargain books and despite what you'd think, sometimes it's possible to get some pretty new releases in there. Take the two Oz books in the top photo. They were only published this year (2013) and yet I got them both on a 2 books for £5 deal. I've always loved The Wizard of Oz and have been dying to read the whole series of books for years but it seems pretty impossible to buy them in the UK for some reason. These are the first two volumes of five so I'm currently on the search for the other three.

The books in the second photo are also all from 'The Works'. The hardback on top of the pile 'Love, Aubrey' cost a tiny £1.99, while the other three were on a 3 for £5 offer. I was geekily ecstatic with my bag of bargains and can't wait to get cracking those spines!

1 comment:

  1. I love piles of new books. They all look great. Those Oz collections are so pretty. Happy reading! xxx

    ReplyDelete